Operation Crusader VII
March 16 @ 09:30 – 17:00 EDT
CZ’s annual Crusade continues with an all day swap meet and MilSim-Light
There will be 5 Teams that will consist of 10 players each.
Teams will be marked Blue, Green, Purple, Red and Yellow. The first 10 to each team will receive the Crusader VII patch to match their team. Get your tickets now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/operation-crusader-vii-conquest-tickets-845968985007
Anyone wishing to participate Swap Meet personnel can set up in the staging area and set up as early as you need. You must provide your own table (and covering if needed).
- Check in begins at 0930
- Chrono Opens at 0945 – 1030 Chrono will close at 1031 and reopen after the briefing.
- Safety /Game Brief: 1030-1100 Bear in mind this take a few minutes to get through. and we will get going as fast as we can.
Each team must designate 1 leader, 1 asst. Team leader 2 medics and 2 couriers. Once done check in with officials for marking and to receive first orders. Once an order has been completed team leaders can either call for verification by an Official or send a Courier to find an Official. Once a mission or task has been accomplished teams are to proceed to the Neutral Zone for further orders. Taskings and orders are worth points and will be tallied at the end of the day.
It is HIGHLY SUGGESTED to have this equipment to be successful in this operation.
- Notebook and writing instrument (that’s military speak for pen or pencil)
- Radio (Baofeng seem to be the universally accepted radio of airsofters (CZ, Staff and team frequencies are on these) but, Motorola radios work among teams)
- CZ can program your radio for team channels but either arrive early or expect to get a late start if you wait.
- If you are coordinating with your team you might want to have the same uniform items.
- CZ Player waiver must be completed for admission. See Player Waiver Page
1st Block MilSim: 1030ish Establish bases, Recon elements, Begin seizure missions, secure border regions.
Chow Break / Swap meet 1330 – Eat, Drink and be reloading while looking at some of the gear that we all have to barter with.
2nd Block MilSim 1415 Push out to complete objectives and seizures. Secure operational zones
3rd Block MilSim 1500 Forces will push to eliminate all other groups until only one stands.
EndEx 1630 – Gather the fallen and prepare funeral pyres
Raffles and shenanigans 1700
Online Entry Fee: $45 // Walk Ons will be $55
Lunch will be available on site during the break.
Tickets are available now: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/operation-crusader-vii-conquest-tickets-845968985007